In this guide...
Check out Orientation Presentations for our slide decks and recordings from our past orientation events. Or click over to Fun Stuff to download some of our LLC-themed digital goodies.
Don't forget to check back here regularly – we're adding new content as we go!
What's the The Library Learning Commons (LLC)?
The LLC provides research support, academic resources, and tech help. Whether you need sources for your assignments, tutorials to help you learn new software, or help logging into your Office 365 account, we're here for you.
With your student ID and STU -VIEW password you have access to:
- Resources for your assignments, including eBooks, articles, magazines, newspapers, statistics, etc.
- Video streaming collections including LinkedIn Learning and Kanopy
- Research guides to help you find resources in your subject area
- Research help over email and live chat (askON) plus in-depth support from your liaison librarian
- Tech help in person, by phone, and through GBC Assist (after hours & online).
- Tech loans if you need a laptop or wi-fi hotspot to bridge interruptions to your internet or computer access.
- Off-campus remote computer access (for students in eligible programs)
You can access all this and more on the LLC website: https://www.georgebrown.ca/library-learning-commons